Three Billy-Goats

'Who's on my bridge?' he says. 'It's me,' says the little goat. The troll is hungry. 'Come here!' he says. 'I want to eat you.'

There were three big goats. Little goat, big goat and very big goat. They liked grass. So, they wanted to eat green grass over the river. But, three's a troll under the bridge. 
First, the little goat challenged. The troll was going to eat the little goat. 'Please don't eat me!' says the little goat. 'I'm little. Wait for the next goat. He's big.' The troll thought and 'OK' said.
Next, the big boat challenged. The troll was going to eat the big goat. 'Please don't eat me!' says the big goat. 'Wait for the next goat. He's very big' The troll thought and 'OK' said.
Last, the very big goat challenged. The troll was going to eat the very big goat. 'OK. Here I come!' says the very big goat. And, the very big goat run at the troll! 



コメント